May 25, 2021
Join Yvonne Brandenburg, RVT,
VTS SAIM and Jordan Porter RVT, LVT, VTS SAIM as we talk
- Pulmonary thromboembolism, or PTE as we call
it. We get down into the lungs when clots go haywire and end up
deep in the lungs, but cause some major problems for our
Question of the Week
- What is something you accomplished this week,
or something you are proud of?
Resources We Mentioned in
- Bonagura, J. D., & Twedt, D. C.
(2014). Kirk's Current
Veterinary Therapy (15
ed.). pp. 705-710. St. Louis: Elsevier
- Merrill, L. (2012). Small Animal Internal Medicine for Veterinary
Technicians and Nurses. Ames: Wiley - Blackwell.
- Merck Veterinary Manual: Respiratory System;
- Carol Reinero, Lance C. Visser, Heidi B.
Kellihan, Isabelle Masseau, Elizabeth Rozanski, Cécile Clercx, Kurt
Williams, Jonathan Abbott, Michele Borgarelli, Brian A. Scansen. J
Vet Intern Med. 2020 Mar; 34(2): 549–573. Published online
2020 Feb 17. doi: 10.1111/jvim.15725.
- DVM360: Pulmonary Thromboembolism
Thanks so much for tuning
in. Join us again next week for another
Want to earn some RACE approved CE credits for listening
to the podcast? You can
earn between 0.5-1.0 hour of RACE approved CE credit for each
podcast episode you listen to.
Join the Internal Medicine For
Vet Techs Membership to earn and keep track of your continuing
education hours as you get your learn on!
Join now! http://internalmedicineforvettechsmembership.com/
Get Access to the Membership
Site for your RACE approved CE certificates
Get Access to the Technician
– Yvonne and